God and Vanity Saved Me

Pasalamat gihapon ko's Ginoo kay hantud karon buhi pa gihapon ko even after a long series of breakups and failures. Kasagaran man gud sa akong mga friends og mga kaila (lalake og babaye) nga gi buwagan og uyab or asawa or na tang tang sa trabaho kay nag self-destruct, nag inom to the max, nag shabu to the max. They ended up dead. Some got sick or gotten a disease from abusing their bodies. Others became criminals. Walay gibuhat to improve themselves. They weren't able to know their self worth. But I looked myself in the mirror, even I was already beginning to do drugs and drown in alcohol for escape, I saw someone worthy of good things in life.
There was some kind of vanity in me even in my lowest state. Every other break up was an opportunity for me do something big, something great, some pompous, self-indulgent pursuits. In 2001, nag himo og nag record kog 4 songs sa akong band nga The Happiest. In 2003, nag sugod kog write og essays, shorts stories, screenplays. In 2005 I continued to write and record songs. In 2007, I was relocated in Cebu to work in a call center. In 2010, I continued to engage in online business, internet marketing and stuffs. In 2013, I went to Manila then ended up in Cebu to work again in another Internet Marketing company, Then finally in 2018, nag YOUTUBE ko. Karon buhi pa ko. Nag YouTube gihapon ko even my channel seems to be dying. Lesson here is: "No matter what your current pains are, if you can imagine something better for yourself, you can create it. No matter our circumstances, no matter our challenges or trials, there is something in each day to embrace and cherish. Life is not about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's what WINNING is all about."❤️🤘🫰👌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Born to Love Food

Greet and Taste Davao Delicacies: the Durian Style

DAVAO CHINATOWN